Chalmers Lodge wishes you the best of the festive season! We have many activities and seasonal events planned for December. Visit us and find out how living at Chalmers will suit you or your loved one. Contact us to schedule a tour.
Chalmers’ winter schedule is action packed. Our new Activities Coordinator, Celine, brings enthusiasm and creativity to her role. If you are interested in finding out what we offer, come and join in the fun.
Check out our Activities Calender: http://chalmerslodge.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Monthly-Calendar-2018.12.pdf
Along with our regular daily activities, we have a number of special events to look forward to this month:
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR DECEMBER…
- Dec 4 at 2-4 p.m.- PFM Volunteer Day – Join us for an afternoon of music and fun with the PFM Volunteers. Decorate your own gingerbread man, write a few Christmas cards, and sing some Christmas carols.
- Dec 9th – Sunday Evening – “The Mondays” – This acapella group loves to entertain. Their beautiful music will delight all who attend.
- Dec 10th – Monday Evening – “The Vancouver City Singers” – Another group of talented musicians who bring the gift of song wherever they go.
- Dec 12th – 3 p.m. – Townhall Meeting – This always informative gathering gives the management team and residents the opportunity to discuss the Lodge. It is where we come together to give updates, listen to suggestions, and find out how we can make the Lodge even better.
- Dec 20th – 2 p.m. – CHRISTMAS PARTY – Time to celebrate the season with food, games, gifts and music by the Unity Singers. Family and friends are welcome to join in this always fun afternoon.
- Dec 21st – 11:30 – 2 p.m.- Its time to go shopping! The Fashion Closet is coming to Chalmers Lodge with all sorts of clothing. Don’t miss this opportunity to update your wardrobe!
- Dec 25th – Christmas Brunch at Chalmers. Residents will enjoy a special brunch created by Chef Jackson.
Regular daily activities include exercise class, bingo, social hours, worship hour, movie nights, live entertainment and more.
Call or visit for more information.