Chalmers Lodge Welcomes New Residents! Affordable studio suites are available now for all-inclusive assisted living that suits your budget. Visit Chalmers and find out how we can support your lifestyle. Click the “Contact” tab (above) for a tour.
Our fall schedule is action packed. We welcome Celine, our new Activities Coordinator, who brings enthusiasm and creativity to her role. If you are a performer wanting to entertain or family and friends wanting to join in the fun, check out our Activities Calender: https://chalmerslodge.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Monthly-Calendar-2018.10.pdf
Along with our regular daily activities, we have a number of special events to look forward to this month:
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR OCTOBER…
- We look forward to a visit from Greyhaven Birds. With a variety of exotic birds, they will be sure to capture everyone’s attention.
- We are serving Thanksgiving Lunch at noon on October 7th. Turkey with all the trimmings will delight our taste buds.
- Municipal Election is approaching. Residents have the opportunity to attend 2 Voter’s Information Presentations in the lead up to the vote. A mobile poll will be set up at Chalmers Lodge on Friday October 12th for the convenience of residents.
- A Pumpkin Carving Contest is happening on October 22nd. Residents are invited to cheer on the competing staff and management. May the most creative win!
- Because everyone’s opinion matters, we hold monthly Townhall Meetings. Our next Town will be held October 10th at 3 p.m. in the dining room. Residents gather for updates from the management team and the team enjoys responding to questions and comments from residents and taking action on requests. Everyone’s opinion matters!
- Join us on the spookiest day of the year. Put on a costume and have a good time at our Halloween Party – 2:30 p.m. in the dining room. Invite your friends and family for a scary good time!
Regular daily activities include exercise class, bingo, social hours, worship hour, movie nights, live entertainment and more.
Enjoy the enjoy the crisp air and fall colours!