Chalmers Lodge is celebrating Summer Savings with a limited time offer! To take advantage of our Summer Savings promotion, move into Chalmers Lodge by Aug. 1, 2018 and receive $300 off your 4th month fees. Suites are available now. Call Andrea, our Community Relations Director at 604-674-8224 for more details and to book your tour. June activities at Chalmers Lodge are in full swing. Read on for more details…
Along with our regular daily activities, we have a number of special events to look forward to this month:
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR JUNE
- Our first Book Club meeting is on June 7th at 2:30 p.m. in the Solarium. We are looking forward to discussing “The Cellist of Sarajevo. New members are welcome to join anytime.
- The Vanstring Orchestra will be performing for residents on Sunday, June 10th at 2:30 p.m. The orchestra is popular with residents. Friends and family are welcome to attend.
- Our monthly Resident Update Meeting will be held June 13th at 3 p.m. in the dining room. Residents gather for updates from the management team and the team enjoys responding to questions and comments from residents. Everyone’s opinion matters!
- To celebrate Father’s Day, our Chef Jackson is planning an afternoon BBQ. We look forward to this opportunity to honour all the fathers in Chalmers residence. Everyone is welcome and friends and family are encouraged to join in the fun and feasting at 2:30 p.m. on June 17th.
- We are heading to the Stanley Theatre to watch the wonderful production of Mamma Mia on June 20th at 1:30 p.m. Reviews are excellent, so attendees are certain to be humming Abba tunes for the rest of the week!
- Piano Recital – June 23rd at 2:30 p.m. in the dining room. This will be a treat for all!
Regular daily activities include exercise class, bingo, social hours, worship hour, movie nights, live entertainment and more.
We wish everyone a happy June!